PREMIER Design & Decor: Mod Elegance This elegant French modern sanctuary fuses the charm of Old La Jolla with sleek textures and timeless style by taking a graceful nod to the homes 1960’s roots and an eye to the future.
This elegant French modern sanctuary* fuses the charm of Old La Jolla with sleek textures and timeless style. Originally crafted by architect Rod Youngsen then thoughtfully honed, updated and furnished by Trace Wilson, AIA with a graceful nod to the homes 1960’s roots and an eye to the future, utilizing crisp geometries and contemporary finishes. We try and replicate some of his stylish Mod Elegance with these selections…
1. Taking a cue from the marble fireplace surround this marble top coffee table with a rich wood Macassar finish below by Michael Weiss for Vanguard hits the perfect notes of classic and modern. Hitchcock Table, AT HOM www.at-hom.com
2. A crisp white with a plush touch. Hard-tufted Shag DIVINE INTERIORS www.DivineInteriorsHomeFurnishings.com
3. A room like this is made for cocktailing and enjoying the view. Enter the Vanguard Butterfield serving cart in white. AT HOM www.at-hom.com
4. Pure white floor lamp with delicate spindles. Nathan Gesso Iron Floor Lamp AT HOM www.at-hom.com
5. Classic shape in soft velvet. Paul Robert Espresso chair DIVINE INTERIORS www.DivineInteriorsHomeFurnishings.com
6. Wood plays an important role in keeping this room warm and rich. The aged regency sidetable by Maitland Smith is a swanky classic. DIVINE INTERIORS www.DivineInteriorsHomeFurnishings.com