PREMIER design & decor: HIGH COUNTRY STYLE Like a breath of fresh mountain air this Rancho Santa Fe Covenant estate* welcomes you with warm, authentic country charm.
shop premier style
HIGH COUNTRY STYLE
Like a breath of fresh mountain air this Rancho Santa Fe Covenant estate* welcomes you with warm, authentic country charm. Beautiful wood and stone details, fi ne leathers and animal prints all come together for a rustic but refined high country style we try and emulate with these local finds.
1. Exotic but refined. Maitland Smith nesting tables in ebony finish animal print DIVINE INTERIORS www.DivineInteriorsHomeFurnishings.com
2. The essence of river rock at an accessible price point. El Dorado Stone, River Rock
3. Wildly sophisticated. John Richard black horn antlers on a polished nickel base DIVINE INTERIORS www.DivineInteriorsHomeFurnishings.com
4. The most handsome chair I ever did see. Dwell Studio Hans Chair AT HOM www.at-hom.com
5. Geometric rugs hailing from the mountainous deserts of Iran with bold angular designs and saturated colors. Divine Interiors www.DivineInteriorsHomeFurnishings.com
6. The unique details on this floor lamp work with so many styles and would look amazing in a mountain retreat. Noir Ferret Floor Lamp AT HOM in Little Italy www.at-hom.com
7. Time worn oak planks, The American Barn Collection from The Vintage Wood Floor Company
NATURE WITH A TWIST High country style invites letting nature inspire design in fresh new ways. Here are a few plays on animal print and wood that we love.
8. Cobus by Made Goods. Teak “tooth” stool. The natural gaps in the wood have been filled with clear acrylic resin and small light amber mirror squares. AT -HOM
9. Maitland Smith Cordoba Finished, Occasional Chair. Timber Leather and Leopard Hair Hide Upholstery in a classic shape. DIVINE INTERIORS
10. Stikwood wall covering. Like wood wallpaper, this adhesive wood paneling is created from reclaimed and weathered wood planks. ANTHROPOLOGIE