PREMIER Design & Decor: Feeling Nautical With the grand Pacific as her backdrop it is no wonder designer Lorena Mateos was feeling a little nautical.
With the grand Pacific as her backdrop it is no wonder designer Lorena Mateos was feeling a little nautical.
Beautiful blues, crisp whites, natural fibers and the perfect whitewashed floors topped by cheeky nautical nods in fixtures and furnishings create the ultimate in La Jolla living… the home can be yours* or if you just want to borrow the look, here are a few ideas.
1. Maynard Wing Chair by THOMASVILLE
2. Small and Large Fortress Drum & Cromac Iron Lantern, Cotier, Casual Coastal Living
3. Strandmon Wing Chair Velinge dark blue or grey, IKEA
4. Slipcovered sofa in bleached denim & throw pillows, Coteir Casual Coastal Living, Coronado
5. Maritime Pendant in Polished Aluminum, RESTORATION HARDWARE
6. Blackhawk Coffee Table, RESTORATION HARDWARE
SPOTLIGHT, Divine Interiors
Your rugs are an investment just like art. Only they take much more abuse. Take care of them with professional cleanings and if you do have an accident, and who doesn’t with the dogs, kids, parties, life… an expert like Bruce and his team at Divine Interiors can repair, clean, and work all kinds of magic.
* Gorgeous La Jolla View home offered by Bill Sereda, see page 94 for more details.