Spring Spanish: With all the freshness of a spring breeze this La Jolla Spanish* is the perfect blend of rustic colonial charm and light, bright, California casual.
With all the freshness of a spring breeze this La Jolla Spanish* is the perfect blend of rustic colonial charm and light, bright, California casual. The collection of old and new was carefully curated by homeowner, Nancy Spencer, working with San Diego favorites like Jennifer of Maudlin in La Jolla. Come with us as we try and capture this Spring Spanish feeling for your home…
“From the perspective of a real estate stager this room presents really well for the discerning buyer. The furnishings and artwork are unique and evoke a feeling of comfort and serenity which is what you want buyers to feel when viewing a home.”
1. Steal!!! Sandby Chair, Blekinge white IKEA $199
2. From the Queen of bold bright pattern. Lola Pillows Kathryn Ireland
3. Art plays a huge role in the personality of a room. Perfect for a La Jolla residence, “Let’s Get Out There” by San Diego artist Norm Daniels
4. Recycled Teak Dining Table San Diego Rustic SanDiegoRustic.com
* Inspiration Room from our April Edition Cover Home offered by Eric & Peggy Chodorow, Prudential California Realty