Shop PREMIER Style: Taking our cue’s from this incredible hilltop mega estate in La Jolla* we have found all that you need for alfresco entertaining or private reverie in your own backyard paradise.
San Diegans invented the backyard party, did we not?
Okay, maybe we didn’t invent it but we have certainly refined and perfected outdoor entertaining like no one else. Taking our cue’s from this incredible hilltop mega estate in La Jolla* we have found all that you need for alfresco entertaining or private reverie in your own backyard paradise.
1. GE Monogram Outdoor Refrigerator Module
2. Viking 54-in. Built-in 500 Series Stainless Steel Gas Grill w/ TruSear™ Infrared Burner
3. Island Estates Lanai – Tommy Bahama Hauser’s Patio HausersPatio.com
4. Rustic Bench, Ask about their custom painting! San Diego Rustic SanDiegoRustic.com
5. Perfect your putt. Signature Series EASYTURF
6. Year-round S’more station. Custom Fire Pit RCP Block & Brick
7. Natural Cut Flagstone RCP Block & Brick
8. 5’ architectural pottery peanut planter grounded modern living
9. On a recent trip over the bridge to Coronado I walked by a home with a gorgeous crystal chandelier hanging in a large cabana in the home’s back yard and loved the unexpected glamour. I’ve got my eye on this beautiful turquoise piece from Divine Interiors www.divineinteriorshomefurnishings.com
10. These Blue Santorini Pillows from VI Star would look great outdoors. Perfect, POC Pop of Color