All Day ART @ Mixture & an evening spent at Culture & Cocktails…
All Day ART @ Mixture Saturday July 23rd, 10am-6pm. Everyone really should attend this event, not only in support of these amazing 40+ local San Diego Artists (although this is reason enough), but also for the discount! (10% off everything at Mixture all DAY!!)
The showroom will be full with over 100 new pieces of original art from 40+ local San Diego artists. (paintings, sculpture, photography, jewelry, home accessories, vases…)
– Stunning, hanging glass installation by Hugo Heredia Barrera
– Choose your own plantscape with help from plant artist, Marialuisa Kaprielian
– Join Brumby in the kitchen for some of his food & drink creations
– Enjoy live music from Todo Mundo from 2pm-5pm
– Devour delicious cookies from Lori’s Homemade
– 10% off everything in the store – THIS ONE DAY ONLY! – includes all artwork, commissions and special order furniture too!
Saturday, July 23rd 6th Annual ALL DAY ART at Mixture! 2210 Kettner Boulevard
I was lucky last night to attend Culture & Cocktails: From El Greco to Dali at the San Diego Museum of Art. I apologize for the quality of this photo but I had to show you all, this event was packed! I wondered with so much going on at Comic Con how big this would be but I needent have worried. The place was hopping, the music was bumping, the art was beautiful, and to top it off there were amazing burgers being served from the MIHO Food Truck parked in front. A wonderful evening. As a Home Design Nerd I was dying over the Gustav Stickley exhibit. Incredible furnishings of this Arts & Crafts innovator on display through Sept 11, 2011. Thanks to my friend Viktoria for bringing me along. Have a great weekend everyone!